Monday, March 10, 2014

Review: Topshop Floppy Hat


I like hats, but hats usually don't care for me. 
I'm sure it has something to do with my moon face and substantial cheek fats

But, I persevere. Because hats are cool. 
Well...some of them are, at any rate.


I've been obsessed with floppy hats lately and ordered one from Topshop.
(It arrived 2 weeks later - it ships from the UK...so note -- plan your purchases if there's a particular event you are buying for...unless you're willing to pay for expedited shipping)

And I love it.

It arrived flattened and smushed into my postbox, but no harm done - it fluffed and flopped back easily.

Made out of 100% wool, it has a nice weight to it and it flops perfectly - unlike the picture of it on Topshop's website. 
The fit is comfortable (although I would recommend holding on to it on windy days) and I think it will be the perfect accessory to give that little smidge of bohemian whimsy to outfits.



No comments:

Post a Comment