Monday, March 24, 2014

3 Ways: Spring

It is officially Spring (according to the calendar...not according to the weather gods) so I am celebrating this with a Spring Week here. 

Also, it is to distract myself from the frigid temperatures outside. 
Else I would gorge on chocolates, and I would rather save my clothes the agony of being stretched even more to accommodate this post-winter-but-pre-spring-depression binge.

These are some outfits that I am looking forward to wearing when the temperature finally catches up to the calendar.

1) For Work

 photo image_zps334f250e.jpgTurtleneck: Uniqlo / Skirt: J.Crew No.2 Pencil Skirt / Shoes: J.Crew Etta / Necklace: H&M


2) For a casual day...

 photo image_zpsfaeb5744.jpg
Shirt: J.Crew / Jeans: Forever 21 / Flats: J.Crew / Trench: Banana Republic


3) For a spring date...

 photo image_zpscfff7689.jpgTurtleneck & sweater: J.Crew / Skirt: homemade by me / Boots: Target


Things I look forward to every spring:

- wearing colors and lighter-hued neutrals
- putting my winter coats away
- flowers pushing their way up
- a cool, crisp morning when taking the dog out for a walk
- wearing flirty skirts and dresses
- Easter candy =)


 photo spring3ways_zps82f32841.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment