Monday, March 17, 2014

3 Ways: White Jeans


No white before Labor Day

Frankly, I don't run with the crowd that sticks vehemently to this rule. I actually don't even KNOW anyone who runs remotely with that crowd, so it's a bit of a lost cause if my lifelong wish is to annoy those type of people.

I, for one, can't wait for the time I can wear them again.
Namely, when the snow has finally melted and all the spring showers have run its course. 

Because white jeans splattered with muddy water or slush will send a nervous tick to my eyelid and make my blood pressure sky-rocket.


1) Work 
Silk top - J.Crew
Necklaces - Etsy and Forever 21
Shoes - Manolo Blahnik BBs in copper patent

2) Casual day
Sweater - H&M
Belt - Linea Pelle
Boots - Rag & Bone Harrow 

3) Date
Top - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - J.Crew
Bracelet - Forever 21
Shoes - Manolo Blahnik BBs in blue suede      




No comments:

Post a Comment