Friday, March 21, 2014

If Only..Breakfast in Bed


Breakfast is probably one of my favorite meals of the day. 

Which is unfortunate, because I don't usually have it.
Or perhaps that's what makes it so special...

I don't have breakfast on a regular basis during the work week -- there is simply just not enough time (since I'd rather sleep till the very last minute before having to rush around, getting ready. Sleep trumps eating, in this case)

But on the weekends, I will try to have at least one GOOD breakfast that doesn't require me to gulp down my piping hot tea in a minute in order to be on time.

Bacon...sausages with maple syrup...scrambled eggs mixed in ketchup....eggs Benedict....
MIMOSAS!! 

Mmmmmm....


Breakfast in bed is a luxury that is few and far between...but now that the sun rays are finally starting to have some warmth towards it, there's nothing quite like a lazy morning spent in a sun-drenched bedroom, sipping the first hot cup of tea and contemplating what to do for the rest of the day...

Even better if someone else brings it to you...

If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment