Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Random Files: What's In My Bag? Mom Essentials

 photo IMG_5562_zps10b31c88.jpg

Besides normal run-of-the-mill essentials one carries around (cash, ID, credit cards, etc), there  are certain things that HAVE to be in my bag because I am a mom:

1) Baby wipes - These are hands down, the number one item. They are a must-have simply because they take care of a myriad of potential situations when we are out of the house, ranging from sticky fingers and faces, to dirty tabletops or surfaces, to the obvious one of potty-time. And to the less obvious ones when my daughter decides her doll/stuffed animal needs a (wet) blanket. Or a bath. I stock up on Guardian brand  wipes when I am back in Malaysia because they are more compact than the ones in the States, even those travel sized ones (and lets be honest, the bunny is stinking cute)

2) Hand sanitizer - Because kids know no boundaries when it comes to germs. Bath and Body Works ones are perfect due to size, price and variety. And they smell delicious.

3) Hand cream - Because scaly fingers are not pretty. And my child will pick at dry skin. Until it bleeds. Gross? Yes. Shall we leave this subject? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment