Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Random Files: February 2014 Favorites

February 2014 favorites photo 93ceb7cb-8800-437f-8c39-78ec910d9b36_zpsff27ebe7.jpg

1) Chanel Classic M/L Flap in navy - Absolutely head-over-heels in love. I've never felt so excited and giddy unboxing a bag before...not even my very first designer bag. This is truly my cream of the crop, most favorite bag that I own.

2) Clear Nourishing Shampoo and Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask - One hears it all the time: "Don't wash your hair every day". Well, I am one who has been doing that all my life. But I tried to follow what they say...and ended up with oily, limp hair. And worst of all, I got myself an itchy scalp along with bumps and scabs. Too graphic? Sorry. I guess my scalp started breaking out and these hair products have really helped soothe and put it back on the right track.

3) Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava Body Butter - This was part of my February Ipsy bag. It smells delicious. Actually, almost all of their body butter smells delicious. Definitely one of my favorite brands that Ipsy has introduced me to.

4) Rediscovering my old red lip favorites - Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart and Covergirl Lip Perfection in Everlasting Immortal. Actually, my number one old-favorite is Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet. But it has mysteriously disappeared during one of the movements between the makeup drawer, bathroom, and my bag. Durn gremlins!

5) BBC Good Food - a great source of recipes that usually turn out successful. An important detail when we are talking about my sad attempts in the kitchen. Also, I dream of moving to England and marrying an English gentleman. So this is good practice to ensure that I can whip up toad-in-the-holes and steak and ale pies to feed said English gentleman. I dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment