Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Random Files: Ode to Uggs


Poor ol' Uggs...they went from IT status to the "worst-dressed list" pretty quickly.
Must be hard to bear when they are shunned in every fashion magazine these days...where is the loyalty!

These are one of my first expensive shoes that I've bought --- paying $200 for footwear at that time almost had me hyperventilating.
But 9 years later, they are still going strong and personally, they are one of the most comfortable shoes I own. And I still wear them when the cold months are in effect. 

Comfort over style, especially when it is bitterly cold. 

They have served me well and the cost per wear is pretty much negligible now.

These shoes are going back into storage until next winter.  
But I look forward to seeing them again 
(well, not really, because that means that it is cold again....but they do make feet cozier and the cold a little easier to bear)


No comments:

Post a Comment