Thursday, April 24, 2014

Outfit: Velvet and Stripes

 photo imagejpg2_zpsb01af3f8.jpg

I am so glad that it is now (occasionally, because the weather is still being temperamental) acceptable to go out with bare legs...I am so tired of being covered up all the time.
And I am also so tired of shivering in the bathroom as I get ready. whilst waiting for the space heater to do its thing.

 photo imagejpg3_zps1d6cafb1.jpg
 
Jacket: Anthropologie
Shoes: J.Crew
Earrings: Forever 21
 
 photo be196a7b-f1d9-4fd8-8219-5b8dcc4a127f_zps59e9cfa0.jpg

And slightly off-topic, but you can really see the whitish cast from the BB cream base I was using -- so either I really need to bring it all the way down to my neckline, or I need to find a way to brighten my neck, or I need to find a darker shade (which isn't always easy since majority of the BB Creams come in one-shade-fits-all)...Frustration


No comments:

Post a Comment