Thursday, April 10, 2014

Outfit: Headwraps

My Love From Another Star Style - headband, Rimmel Lip Laquer photo 1da3aca7-ca78-412f-a5f3-23e9f1592dce_zpsc1068766.jpg

Like I've mentioned here, I have been obsessed with a Korean drama series recently.
I've never been one who was terribly interested in Korean shows. Hong Kong and Japanese series? Those are more likely.
But upon a monthly favorites recommendation from a fashion blogger, I got curious and decided to check it out.

And immediately got sucked in.

My Love from Another Star, starring Kim Soo-Hyun and Ju Ji-Hyun, is hilarious, heart-breaking, romantic and suspenseful.

Plus, the male lead is absolutely swoon worthy...if I met an alien like him, I'll make a mad dash for him! Always loved the quiet, brooding, mysterious type who is strong, loyal and capable as well....mmmm!

My Love from another star style - headband photo IMG_6015_zps3011b226.jpg

Fashion-wise, I am definitely more drawn towards Do Min-Jun's classic style rather than Cheon Song-Yi, but have managed to get sucked into her headband/wrap style 
(even though I look stupid in them)

So here's a combination of classic with a little bit of oddity thrown in:

 photo 6a9bea39-3c32-404c-98ff-8ce5a8059034_zps2a438f72.jpg  
Shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - Forever 21
Flats - J.Crew
Headwrap - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Kenneth Cole Reaction

You can watch the show, along with other Korean TV series here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment