Friday, April 4, 2014

If Only...Performing Arts


When I think of ballet, I think of grace and beauty. 

It is probably one of my regrets that I was never enrolled in ballet or a dance class of any sort when I was young. 

Which is why my daughter has no choice but to go for classes (which she loves, anyway). 
Better for her to have experienced it and to decide whether it is for her or not based on actual knowledge rather than assumptions. 


To hear the classical music, and to see the fluidity of the dancers -- I think it is absolutely beautiful. And inspiring.

And the other half of the fun is getting all dressed up to go to it 
(although this might be absolutely over the top a tad much if all I am going to is my daughter's annual ballet showcase at the local auditorium...)


If only...


Items shown:

Playsuit - Rachel Pally
Jewelry - Forever 21
Lip color - MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo, NYX Slim Lip Liner Pencil in Plush Red
Curling iron - Hot Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment