Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Random Files: LOFT Haul

I was in NYC a few weeks ago, in a very agitated mood. There I was, stomping down Avenue of the Americas, on my way down to Koreatown so I can lift my irritation with some yummy buns from Tous les Jours and I got temporarily distracted by an outfit that featured a pair of paisley shorts in one of window displays.

It was an Ann Taylor LOFT and I fell in love with those shorts.

This past weekend, they had a 40% off everything Memorial Day sale and I stopped by my local location and did some damage.

 photo 281da942-1daf-480e-9e1f-ebde95f00c44_zps8c1e7c91.jpg

Shorts were my primary focus, but I also managed to find the lace blazer on sale (with additional 40% off!) that I was attracted to a few months ago when it came up on my Facebook feed. 

I ended up with three pairs Riviera shorts ('spring beige'...or in layman's term, khaki; navy lace and of course, the paisley pair), a lace blazer and a floaty, gauzy top that I am absolutely in love with.

Even at 40% off, their stuff aren't cheap but the quality is definitely superior to the cheaper chain stores e.g. Old Navy.

Sizing runs large so I end up in 00's (or a Petite 0) for it to fit properly. 





No comments:

Post a Comment