Monday, May 5, 2014

3 Ways: A Classic White Shirt

A white shirt is apparently one of the core pieces everyone should have in their closets. I personally had a hard time finding a white shirt that fitted the exact way I preferred, until I wandered into Old Navy due to plain ol' nosiness (they had a 30% off everything sale sign at their front window)

Lo and behold, I found that they fitted lovely and I left with 4 (!!) shirts.

1) For work...

 photo IMG_6154_zpse3f1d7f2.jpg
Vest: H&M / Pants: J.Crew / Shoes: J.Crew / Necklace: Urbanite / Lipcolor: Etude House


2) For casual days...

 photo IMG_6106_zps17dc9c65.jpg Jeans: Forever 21 / Shoes: Miss Albright from Anthropologie / Scarf: Malaysia / Belt: J.Crew


3) For a date

white shirt, 3 ways, date outfit, louboutin very prive photo 8c42d905-1a42-45c1-b5ff-6f4d18fc0096_zpsb8dbe1d7.jpg
Skirt: Topshop / Shoes: Christian Louboutin / Earrings: NY&Co / Lipcolor: Rimmel, MAC

In comparison to J.Crew boy shirts, I prefer the Old Navy ones due to a better fit and a much more affordable price point.

 photo whiteshirt_zpsef8e8e45.png

  

No comments:

Post a Comment