Monday, May 19, 2014

3 Ways: Korean Drama Fashion

Besides gawking at their flawless skin, there are some noteworthy outfits that stand out to me from watching all my Korean dramas...here are the most memorable ones to me that I would love to recreate:


1) For work

Image from here

From Sly and Single Again, this outfit has made me searching around for tan dress shorts. Even though this is an outfit that Na Ae-Ra wore for work, it is probably just scraping by as acceptable in my work environment. One thing I've noticed is that workwear hemlines are quite noticeably shorter in Asian countries.
 

2) For a casual day

 Image from here

From My Love From Another Star, this is definitely one of Cheon Song-Yi's most memorable outfit to me


3) For a date

 Image from here

From Flower Boy Ramen Shop, the female lead really didn't have too many inspiring outfits, but this was definitely her "Wow" outfit and makeup look of the whole show...


No comments:

Post a Comment