Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Random Files: April 2014 Favorites

 photo 9419df5f-4f5f-4fbb-8582-b4a02a5ba913_zps60ecb596.jpg

1) Korean dramas via DramaFever
No surprise here. My Love from Another Star has propelled it all, which led to a fascination with Kim Soo-Hyun, which led to me seeking out his other shows, and then so on, so forth. I don't remember the last time I've watched so many shows, being more of a reader than anything else. But for now, Korean dramas are fueling me.

2) Forever 21 ring
A simple band with diamante details, it came as a set with 2 more elaborate rings. I wear it alone, and I think it gives the perfect touch of delicate femininity (hahah ... that sounds like a load of bullcrap, I know...but seriously, it really does!)

3) Etude House Sweet Recipe My Dear Jelly Lips Talk in Strawberry Syrup (JPK002)
As mentioned here, it has a lovely hydrating feel and the color gives a perfect "I just bit into a strawberry" look

This really helps with giving the face a smooth and flawless finish, and helps keep the oils at bay. Using this along with Revlon's Colorstay foundation has given me the longest lasting matte finish I've experienced in a long time.

5)  Asian treats and pastries
I don't know if this is from watching all those Korean dramas, or me just missing home more, but I am definitely craving more Asian food these days. BBQ pork buns, red bean paste buns, etc, etc, etc. I've been making more visits to my local Asian grocery store in this past month that I have been in the previous 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment