Friday, May 9, 2014

If Only...Relaxing Morning

I wonder if there's anyone out there who entertain themselves by picturing what an ideal morning is for them?

For me, it is waking up to a sunshine-drenched bedroom

When I finally roll off the bed, my morning routine is filled with products that is aesthetically pleasing
(because I am shallow like that)

Bioderma Sebium Micelle solution photo IMG_6199_zps24c9c4ae.jpg

And I get dressed for the day in a playsuit, because it is the weekend and it is finally WARM outside

H&M Playsuit, Urbanite Necklace photo 535d1728-3eb9-42e2-8fbb-80023511a5c1_zps80ed36a5.jpg

The dog and I will take a leisurely stroll, where the grass is green, and the birds are chirping


And head down to the beach, where the water is glorious


Ahhh....

If only....

No comments:

Post a Comment