Monday, June 16, 2014

Beauty Bit: Ipsy Bag for June 2014


I was exceptionally pleased with my Ipsy bag this month...primarily due to the Laneige BB Cushion Compact sample

There's no denying that I am a firm believer in Korean skincare products, and I am similarly starting to get into their cosmetics as well. I was thrilled when I found out that Target is now carrying Laneige products and I am hopeful that their foundation shades will be adapted to the US market
(I am considered dark by Korean standards, so even their darkest shades are too light for me)

The Laneige sample in my Ipsy bag came in all three shades, so I will be able to play around with it.

Other products that came in my bag:
- Be A Bombshell mascara in Lash Out
- NYX butter gloss in Apple Strudel
- Marc Anthony Dream Waves beach spray
- Jesse's Girl eyeliner in Black
 

No comments:

Post a Comment