Monday, June 16, 2014

3 Ways: Denim Jacket

The only denim jacket I've ever owned in my life thus far was one with a HUMONGOUS picture of Mickey Mouse on the back....

I was only 12.

Even so, it was seriously uncool. Come to think of it, most of my wardrobe in my early school years can pretty much be summed up that way as well...a byproduct of going to schools that require school uniforms. 
    
Almost two decades later, I am trying the whole denim jacket thing again. 
And here's hoping that my outfits have improved by leaps and bounds!
 

1) For work...

Denim jacket pairing, jcrew pixie pants, manolo bb photo imagejpg6_zps62b41f28.jpg
Top: Forever 21 / Pants: J.Crew / Shoes: Manolo Blahnik


2) For a date...

Jcrew Panama hat, denim jacket pairing, maxi dress photo b73804b0-96ad-4648-990b-0b658c2676f3_zpsb4aac0fc.jpg
Dress: Forever 21 / Hat: J.CrewShoes: Target



3) For a casual day...

Jcrew Panama hat, loft shorts, denim pairing photo imagejpg4_zps6f1d7750.jpg
Shirt: Forever 21 / Shorts: LOFT / Hat: J.CrewShoes: Target


I love how throwing it on instantly gives the outfit a casual cool vibe.
Even though my 5-year old commented that I look like a teenager when I wear it...

 photo denimjacket_zps555da9e9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment